When I was a beginner at playing drums and because I want to practice daily, I wanted to have my own drum set. However, I found out that there is a smaller version of the usual drum set, referred to as electronic drum set. So, I decided to buy myself with it since it only takes up a small space.
One of the electronic drum kits that I’ve purchased is the Rockpals Roll Up Drum Practice Pad Midi Drum Kit. Below are the kids electronic drum kit’s specs:
- It is a portable drum set that runs on electricity. Unlike the traditional drum set where you have to set it up, this electronic drum kit already has everything ready for me to play. All I need to do is just open it up from the package, plug it into the socket and I’m good to go.
- This drum set comes with a snare, a crash, a Hi-Hat, a ride, foot pedals for sounding up the Bass drum, 3 toms, 5 timbers, 3 rhythms and 8 demo songs
- What makes this electric drum really amazing is that it comes with a rechargeable battery. That’s right! You can play this drum even if there is no electricity at all. I get to bring this mini drum set anywhere I want and play it right at the spot if I feel there is a need to play some music. This electronic drum is powered by a 2400mAh rechargeable battery that can be played for up to 10 hours each full charge.
- There is an earphone jack. Attach your favorite set of headphones and you can play this drum set without disturbing the people around you. You can even play this in a church and not one person will be able to hear the sound except you.
- There’s a high-quality built-in dual speaker that brings in astonishing bass effect. There is no need for you to connect this device to an external speaker.
- It can be used to play games as it comes with a standard 5 pin midi out jack and a USB type midi out jack as well. So you get to connect the drum set to your computer and play games or make some music.
What will you get?
There are so many amazing things that you’ll get from this electronic drum set. Before getting into the meat of things, here’s one that I really love! It’s small – it is smaller than the traditional drum set that I used to practice. There is no need for setting it up. All I need to do is turn on the electronic drum set, and I get to play right away.
Another thing that I love about this device is that if you wish to practice without disturbing other people or if you want to do it during night time, I just grab a set of headphones, plug it into the headphone jack and practice my game as much as I want.
I just have one warning to you readers out there – this drum set doesn’t record the music you produce with it. There is no supporting feature for that. While in my case I don’t mind missing that option, for others that want to have this, you better find another electronic drum set.Check Latest Price on Amazon