So, you’re looking for the best pink drums on the market. Finding the best drumset by its colorway is almost not a walk in the park. However, I’ve designed this article to lead you to the best pink drums you can find. Whether you’re looking for the best small drum set for toddlers or just want pink accents on your drumkit, this article has you covered.
What are the Different Pink Drums in the Market?— A Buyer’s Guide
Typically, a standard or portable drumkit comes in various traditional wood finishes, but pink is rarely one of them. In addition, finding legitimate pink drums is quite a drag since manufacturers usually include them in custom models. Still, let’s dive deeper into the different types of pink drums available for you!
Toy Pink Drums
As we know, pink colorways are most common on drum toys. Not only they are enticing for children, but pink drums also produce a calming vibe generally associated with love. I even wear pink t-shirts during gigs and performances; therefore, making pink drums suitable for any gender!
However, before buying pink drum toys, buyers must ensure the durability of the product they are buying. In addition, buyers should also be wary of small parts and phthalates that may be toxic and harmful for kids.
Electronic and Acoustic Pink Drums
Both electronic and acoustic drumkits can turn pink! However, in my experience as a drummer, I have seen more pink electronic drum pads than pink acoustic drums. Nevertheless, getting an acoustic drumkit pink is not impossible, but is much more expensive than its electronic counterpart.
Therefore, I recommend drummers who want affordable pink drums to go for electronic drumkits. Conversely, drummers who want to have acoustic pink drums can go to a custom shop to ensure instrument quality. Still, drummers can go with cheaper pink drums, but their quality will lack in comparison with a custom shop kit.
Pink Drum Accessories
Drum accessories such as the best sticks for electronic drums and other percussive instruments can be pink too! These accessories are an excellent addition to any pink drumset; thus, making them a must-have when building a pink kit.
Furthermore, buyers can also get other optional accessories and percussive instruments to complement their pink drums. For instance, buyers can get pink metronomes, completing their pink drums ensemble during practice sessions.
8 Incredible Pink Drums and Accessories from Amazon
SUNKOO Electronic Drum Set
Type: Portable Electronic Pink Drums
The SUNKOO Electronic Drum Set is one of the best electronic drum pads in a pink colorway. In addition, this electronic drum set features 7 foldable drum pads that provide decent analog drum sounds.
The SUNKOO Electronic Drum Set also utilizes 1 snare, 3 toms, 1 crash, 1 ride, and 1 hi-hat pad. Thus, providing a standard drumkit layout, making the electronic kit ideal for beginners who wants to learn how to drum.
Furthermore, SUNKOO incorporates a built-in speaker and a headphone output for a more portable construction. A built-in 2400mAh rechargeable battery powers up the SUNKOO electronic kit, allowing the product to run for 10 hours! Lastly, the kit comes with a standard USB and MIDI output. Consequently, enabling users to record beats through the DAW of their choice.
- Standard drumkit layout
- 2 Built-in Speakers and Earphone Jack
- 2400mAh rechargeable battery
- USB MIDI compatible
- High-quality food-grade silicone pads
- The product’s portable construction is ideal for drummers on the go.
- Allows users to connect and record via MIDI connectivity.
- Users can pick from 5 timbres, 8 demo songs, and 3 rhythms for practice accompaniment.
- Features non-toxic and child-friendly material, not to mention, the product is also waterproof.
- Although the product is decent for its price, it still feels like a toy instead of a drumkit.
De Rosa DRM312-MPK 3-Piece Drumkit
Brand: De Rosa
Type: Pink Acoustic Drums for Children
In my 30-year experience as a drummer, I understand how hard it is to find a decent drumkit for children. Let alone, when finding a color-specific children’s drumkit! Luckily, the stars converged for you today as we introduce to you the De Rosa 3-Piece Drumkit.
The De Rosa 3-piece Drumkit features scaled-down specifications for children ages 3-5. In addition, the set includes a 12” bass drum, 8” toms, 10” snare, and 8” cymbal. As a result, providing children with an accurate standard kit layout.
Lastly, the De Rosa kit comes with drumsticks, a bass pedal, and a drum throne. Thus, making the De Rosa 3-piece kit playable right out of the box.
- 12” Bass drum
- 8” Tom drum
- 10” Snare drum
- 8” cymbal
- Birchwood material and metal hardware
- Suitable for children aged 3-5.
- Provides children with a decent standard drumkit layout.
- Great value for its price point considering all the bundle’s inclusion.
- Easy to assemble and playable right out of the box.
- I only recommend this for children as its tone is still not comparable with drumsets from well-known manufacturers.
Lronbird Steel Tongue Drum Set
Type: Optional Instrument for Pink Drums
The Lronbird Steel Tongue Drum Set features high-alloy materials which are corrosion and heat resistant. Moreover, Lronbird meticulously crafted and cut the instrument by hand, resulting in a simplistic and seamless design.
Furthermore, the Lronbird Steel Tongue offers a “bathing soul” sound, perfect for ethereal-sounding passages. In addition, this specific instrument is an excellent filler for hollow sound mixes.
The Lronbird covers a total of 8 tones, providing a wide range of optional sounds for a standard drumkit. Therefore, I recommend this Steel Tongue for drummers and percussionists who want to occupy more tonal soundstage when performing.
- Corrosion and Heat-resistant alloy
- 6” diameter x 3.8” height
- Ethereal sound profile
- 8 different tones
- Handcrafted construction
- Suitable for quiet passages during songs.
- Ideal for music education, meditation, accompaniment, and more.
- Helps toddlers in their hearing development and hand-eye coordination.
- Fosters musical creativity among toddlers and children.
- Maybe limiting since the product only includes the notes of the C Major Scale without any room for accidentals.
Vic Firth American Classic® 5A
Brand: Vic Firth
Type: Drumsticks for Pink Drums
The Vic Firth Classic 5A is one of the sought-after drumsticks worldwide now available in a pink colorway! Even I was mesmerized when I held my first-ever Vic Firth Classic 5As. The sheer balance and weight the stick provides makes it comfortable for extended drumming or practice session.
Moreover, the Vic Firth American Classic 5A comes with a tear-drop tip. Thus, providing cymbals with a clear and rich sound in every hit. Vic Firth also crafted this drumstick with premium USA Hickory wood, boasting incredible durability that will surely last.
Therefore, if you are looking for suitable sticks for your pink drums, the Vic Firth 5A will surely not disappoint!
- Premium USA Hickory material
- Tear-drop tip
- All-around size and weight
- 5A drumstick size
- Pink colorway
- The Vic Firth American Classic 5A is one of the most famous and go-to sticks worldwide.
- Suitable for all genres and playing styles.
- Ergonomic drumstick-feel that reduces straining.
- Produces rich and clear cymbal tones.
- The stick’s pink colorway will easily show stick wounds from cymbal hits compared to a natural wood finish.
MUSTAR Electric Drum Set
Type: Electronic Pink Drums
Of course, I also designed this review in consideration of the needs of serious drummers. The Mustar Electric Drum Set features a standard drumkit layout perfect for recording and live performances.
Firstly, the MUSTAR Kit features an 8” mesh snare with dual-zone support, providing a bouncy and authentic snare feel. In addition, the kit comes with three 8” silicone tom pads that can read velocity input for articulated drumming. The bass drum offers smooth action, allowing users to control the dynamics of their bass drum playing.
Secondly, the MUSTAR Set comes with a drum module that allows users to switch between 15 drum sounds. Moreover, the included module comes with 225 built-in sounds excellent for recording sessions. Lastly, the kit features a metronome and ten drum tracks that can help beginners hone their chops.
- 8” mesh snare
- 3x 8” Silicone Tom pads
- Smooth action bass pad
- Multi-function drum module
- USB/MIDI connectivity
- Foldable construction for easy storage.
- Ideal for both beginners and professional drummers.
- Allows users to practice with the interactive metronome and built-in drum tracks.
- Features a USB/MIDI Connectivity for better drum control and recording ease.
- The product’s colorway is somewhat more on the maroon side; nevertheless, this kit still beats every product on this list.
BAOLI 2-in-1 Children Musical Instrument
Type: Toy Pink Drums for Toddlers
The BAOLI 2-in-1 Children Musical Instrument is an excellent tool to pique the interest of toddlers in playing drums. In addition, BAOLI incorporated an 8-key electronic keyboard and 4 mood lamps, improving a child’s visual and auditory development.
Furthermore, the BAOLI Set comes with a 12.2” bass drum and 9” plastic drum pads. Moreover, the set also comes with a 3.3” plastic cymbal and a drum throne. Thus, making the BAOLI 2-in-1 Musical Instrument ready to go right out of the box!
BAOLI also constructed this Children Musical Instrument with a microphone function. Lastly, parents can connect the toy with a phone to play mp3 format songs.
- 8-key Electronic Toy Keyboard
- 4 Mood lamps
- 12.2” left and right plastic drum
- 3.3” toy cymbal
- MP3 compatible
- Provides children with a fun way to develop their auditory and visual senses.
- The toy promotes good hand-eye coordination.
- Allows parents to play mp3 songs for their child to play along.
- Comes with a functional microphone for a better playing experience.
- Features small parts; therefore, I do not recommend this toy for children aged 3 years and below.
Portable Electronic Drum Set Bosikar Drum Pad
Type: Portable Electronic Pink Drums
The Bosikar Electronic Drumkit incorporates a standard drumkit layout within a portable and lightweight construction. Moreover, Bosikar offers these excellent pink drums at an affordable price point, making them beginner and budget-friendly.
Firstly, Bosikar designed this electronic drum pad with 1 snare, 1 bass, 3 toms, 2 crashes, 1 ride, and 1 hi-hat pad. Thus, providing users with an authentic drumkit feel during practice sessions. Secondly, the Bosikar Electronic Drumkit features a built-in stereo double-horn speaker, providing users with clear audio output in every hit.
Lastly, this electronic drumkit also boasts MIDI connectivity, allowing users to utilize the drum pad during recordings. In addition, this MIDI connectivity also allows the product to be used as a controller in rhythm-based games.
- Built-in Stereo Double-horn speaker
- MIDI output
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- USB5V power mode
- Pedal extensions
- Accurately replicates a standard drumkit format.
- Extremely lightweight and portable.
- Allows users to pick between four power supply modes.
- The built-in speaker minimizes the need for external amplifiers.
- The drum’s design feels too whacky for my taste.
Type: Metronome for Pink Drums
The Ueteto Metronome hones the rhythm and tempo of musicians, especially drummers. Ueteto designed this metronome with an audible click within a tempo range of 40-208 bpm. In addition, this metronome is mechanical which eliminates the need for batteries.
Practicing with a metronome is a right of passage for every drummer. Even I still use metronomes when practicing my chops. Consequently, allowing me to play in the pocket and have an auditory sense of time. Therefore, I suggest you should also utilize one when practicing, even better if its colorway matches your pink drums!
- Mechanical operation
- 40-208 bpm tempo range
- 5 different beat selections
- 2160 clicks per single full wind
- Pink colorway
- Budget-friendly price point.
- Saves users from buying batteries due to its mechanical operation.
- 1 single wind can last at least 18 minutes.
- Ideal for both beginner and professional drummers alike.
- Since it’s mechanically operated, users must wind the metronome after a certain period, unlike battery-operated metronomes.
Frequently Asked Questions about Pink Drums
How much does a drumkit cost?
Typically, cheap drumkits cost around $250 while entry-level drumkits go for $500. On the other hand, intermediate kits usually cost around $500-$1,500. Professional and custom kits usually feature price tags above $1,500.
What are the three main parts of a drumkit?
The main parts of an acoustic drumkit are the drums, cymbals, and hardware. Drums consists of the snare, toms, and bass drum. On the other hand, cymbals comprise of a hi hat, crash, ride, and more. The hardware glues the whole kit together, allowing users to adjust their kit within a comfortable playing level.
What is a drumkit made of?
Acoustic drumkits usually feature a drum shell made from birch, poplar, or maple. In addition, drumkits also feature a polymer or synthetic drumhead. On the other end, cymbals feature either brass, B8, or B20 bronze materials. For its frame, manufacturers usually utilize stainless steel and other solid and durable materials for stability.
Are electronic drum kits worth it?
Electronic drums provide drummers with excellent performance in terms of direct recording and silent practice. They also make excellent drums within a direct monitor performance. However, this type of drumkits lacks in terms of authentic drum feel and sound only acoustic kits can provide. Therefore, I only advise an electronic drumkit for drummers who loves recording and practicing silently.
What are drum pieces called?
A drumkit includes a bass drum, toms, and snare drum. Sometimes, drummers extend their drum selection by adding more toms and other percussive instruments such as drum chimes. Nevertheless, these three parts are the most common drum pieces.
With over 30 years of experience, drumming has been a huge part of Joe’s life. He has experienced every stage of drumming imaginable – from playing in my parents’ garage, to playing local venues and to doing national tours.
Today, Joe tutor kids on how to play drums and shares all the things he has learned about drumming to all of BasicDrummer readers. He also reviews the best drums and gadgets not only for kids but also for beginners as well.